Do you employ over 100 people? Remember about the OHS obligation
If you do not want to hire a full-time employee, use the Interseroh outsourcing. Subject to the statutory obligation, every employer which hires from 100 to 600 people has the obligation to employ a dedicated, full-time OHS service consisting of one or more persons.
In the case of companies which employ 600 people, there is the obligation to hire one full-time OHS employee for every 600 employees. Therefore, if you want to fulfil the abovementioned obligation in an economical manner, use Interseroh’s offer and employ OHS service based on the contractual outsourcing. Such a solution ensures comfort, time effectiveness and cost reduction.
The OHS outsourcing service comprises:
- occupational risk assessment,
- audits and safety condition analysis,
- workplace procedures and instructions,
- facility regulations (internal management),
- full consultancy and coordination of working environment measurements along with the preparation of the register of factors detrimental to health,
- take-over of OHS service’s tasks,
- organization and provision of trainings in OHS,
- help with establishing working clothes and personal protective equipment,
- representation of the employer during controls, performance of orders, statements and post-control recommendations,
- post-accident procedure along with the provision of full documentation.