To Top

Do you want to obtain the permit for the trade of cosmetics or other chemicals?

If you want to introduce any cosmetic or chemical substance to the territory of the European Union, you should have broad legal and chemical knowledge about the European REACH Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals), which regulates issues regarding the use of chemicals on the territory of the EU, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein and it is used for their assessment and registration.

Only sufficient knowledge about the regulation enables answering the question about the area in which your company will be subject to REACH. It is undoubtedly not easy, therefore, the best solution is using dedicate help from external Interseroh specialists.

As a result, you will gain awareness about your legal obligations (consequently you will protect yourself against potential fines), knowledge about the protection of confidential data in the delivery chain, as well as the knowledge about the actions of each supervisory bodies in your country.

Do you want to learn more about our services?

Contact us!

Write us an e-mail or give us a call.